Friday 9 March 2012

what kind of girl are you?

i'm home nursing a tummy flu & before i know it, half the day is over. s will be updating on her h&m/marni shopping experience soon i'm sure but while on that topic, i'm just wondering... what kind of girl are you? clothing aside.... where else do you/i spend the most $$ on? i'm just thinking about it... i guess for me, i'd say in order of preference - jewellery, shoes, bags. i'd like to say for gina it'd be - shoes, bag, jewellery and sarah it'll be - bags, shoes jewellery.

these are some items i'm lusting for in the jewellery section:

lucky for me there's really only 1 shoe that im truely lusting for at this moment:
the valentino slingbacks... not necessarily red in colour but i'm in love with the ribbon... now to find a money growing tree... hmmmm
valentino's shoes are truely a work of art


as for bags/clutch... i havent found anything in particular recently that i've got to have... but my love for bottega will always be there. next up...
any one of these would totally make me very happy ha

as you can see, i tend to like the really painful, statement pieces and trust me, the bunds on my feet, shoes in the closet coz it hurts walking in them, pain in my neck etc are all things i have to endure. but like edward monkton says...
xp

No comments:

Post a Comment