Monday 13 February 2012

bag lust! i die!

On my desktop, there's a folder named " bags & shoes"
i die everytime i open this folder - it holds many printscreens of bag and shoes saved over time, can't buy, so click shift+command+3

am a lil sad cos my BB bag has a tragic tear along the straps after much wear & tear 
( but i suspect it's cos of the heavy cleaning at colorwash)
so this has triggered me to search for a new everyday bag 

just because I'm looking at the folder now, let me share 2 bags by Celine & Lanvin respectively

hyperventilating yet??the colour are sooo gorgeous but way out of my budget though :) 

the other day at dinner, Som carried a ponyhair muse two bag with leopard prints and it kinda sealed the deal for me cos it looked so good in black, not too big/bulky and it's a classic design i think i'll be happy to own.

contemplating the black or the grey.. whichever the shops in sg have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment