Wednesday 25 January 2012

hello friends


We were on the plane to Bangkok last Sept to celebrate my breakaway from the daytrading bubble when P wanted to know why  I stopped on camerabandits. 

It was simply because smooch emails took up so much of my time after the move to smooch.com.sg, I barely had time to shower haha! 
Then there was sarahnmery.tumblr.com , but Mery also got busy with her family business in JKT which is flourishing and requires so much of her time as well :/ 
With the contribution of my 2 silly BFFs,  here's a little insight of what we do with our precious weekends and perk up our weekdays in the office with.

Backtracking to the night before I quit, which happened to be my 26th birthday,
 I was presented with a pretty messed up cake.
e
"Happy Birthday ARAH!"


Much better like this :)

 It was a lovely lovely surprise and I have to thank P & G for getting this beautiful cake 
from Pang (Antoinette) 


Over an enjoyable dinner at Salt Grill & Sky Bar, gathered votes from the family and the 2 girls and decided it was worth a try to focus on just the blogshop. the hardest part was saying goodbye to trading which I enjoyed every minute.



mummy otter and our oysters

did you know otters sleep holding paws to keep from drifting apart while they sleep? 


on top of spoiling me with a beautiful cake, they presented me the YSL ovalarty ring in pinkkkk! 
Speaking of rings, and there's G in her engagement ring.
she was proposed to on the 26th of JUNE'2011 haha so we're in the midst of prepping for her wedding :) Fun-ness for P & me haha!


it was a weekday night and these girls make every birthday so happy & fun,
 it kinda takes the pain of turning a year older away haha 

bangkok pilgrimage up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment